Skip to main content

Marvel.com's Video from Toy Fair



This is a great video of lots of the Marvel stuff that was on display at Toy Fair 2011.
Even though I like the Thor hammer, I think I'll try out the Nerf one. Mr. Falcon is a fan of Arnim Zola and I'd be great if we could get him in the line. Alone with more of Cap's baddies.

The reason there are so many comic series figures in the first wave of Cap toys is because Hasbro didn't have anything to go by when production started. Which is a good thing for us!

Enjoy the video. I don't watch "The Watcher" because I think that the Marvel Universe in the comics is such garbage. But the characters will always remain awesome to the point you want them to.

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 Halo Micro Ops Wish list!

OK! So series 1 is in stores which consists in:




Warthog and Mongoose2 ODST Drop PodsGhost and Wolf Spider TurretBansheeFalconHigh Ground BunkerHigh Ground GateHigh Ground Tower We know Series 2 which comes out next year consist of these guys: