Skip to main content

New York Toy Fair 2011 is just around the corner!

Warpath Variant


To bad I can't make it. The event is not open to the public, but to press and retailers. Maybe next year I'll be famous enough and my company big enough to get there.

Here is what I know we will be seeing at the toy fair.

-Toys shown at other conventions but haven't hit retail yet.
-Transformers from "Dark of The Moon" (they will all suck) mainly the lead transformers.
-No Gundams whatsoever.

Here is what I am looking forward to seeing, and will be stealing pics of for my own site. lol




-Captain America Toys
-Marvel Universe Toys
-Transformers that are not from the movie line or in the movie.
-What kind of cool G.I. Joes Hasbro will come out with.

When the Revenge of the fallen toys came out I stopped buying transformers for almost a year. This year will be Marvel Universe year for me.

Also I'd like to take the opportunity of saying that I will try to keep my post short. A little more than 50 words.

I was showing my blog to a female friend of mine and she said my first 2 post were too long and she would not read all of that.

Don Heck, there are some toy blogs I skim over also.

But in the past Rebelscum/Cooltoyreview has some good pics. I will be looking at these sites for pics toy, sometimes one site will have something the other one doesn't have, or they will post it at a later date.

-action figure times
-toynewsi
-actionfigureinsider
-the fwoosh
-figures.com
-cool toy review
-super hero times
-seibertron
and
-rebelscum.com

Let me know if you know of one that's not here. Thanks! I really have to work on having a website!

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 Halo Micro Ops Wish list!

OK! So series 1 is in stores which consists in:




Warthog and Mongoose2 ODST Drop PodsGhost and Wolf Spider TurretBansheeFalconHigh Ground BunkerHigh Ground GateHigh Ground Tower We know Series 2 which comes out next year consist of these guys:

Top 10 Halo Reach Figures!!!

To end the year of doom 2012, I'm making this list and checking it twice.

Sadly the most you will find in stores is series 6. All these figures are awesome. EVEN THE SABRE PILOT!!! (with his obnoxious eyebrows).

So here you go, from 10 to 1...

MY TOP 10 HALO REACH ACTION FIGURES!!!

 10. Carter:



The leader of Noble Team and one of the coolest armor designs comes in at number 10. Not because he's the worst, but because it might be too obvious if he's number 1. I love the Commando armor, the blue color and the distinctive markings.