Skip to main content

Thor Lightning Hammer Review (Kinda)

I saw this at Target today. And even though I had commented on the Marvel Toy Fair video that I would pick this one up over the foam one, I was severley dissapointed with the actual product.

Puffy Coat Not Included


The most dissapointing thing is that the block that makes up the head of the hammer is made out of rubber, but it's a deflated rubber that kinda reminds me of a rubber ducky or Dulkie if you want to be more in universe.

There is a button on the handle that makes the top part of the hammer light up. And it makes thunder sounds. I like that there is some "Lord of the Rings" type writing on the light up part. But sadly the inscription about someone being worthy is not on the hammer.

It requires 3 AAA batteries. And it says on the face of the hammer not to strike anyone with it. Here's hoping that the Nerf one is the same size. I like my hammers solid!

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 Halo Micro Ops Wish list!

OK! So series 1 is in stores which consists in:




Warthog and Mongoose2 ODST Drop PodsGhost and Wolf Spider TurretBansheeFalconHigh Ground BunkerHigh Ground GateHigh Ground Tower We know Series 2 which comes out next year consist of these guys:

Top 10 Halo Reach Figures!!!

To end the year of doom 2012, I'm making this list and checking it twice.

Sadly the most you will find in stores is series 6. All these figures are awesome. EVEN THE SABRE PILOT!!! (with his obnoxious eyebrows).

So here you go, from 10 to 1...

MY TOP 10 HALO REACH ACTION FIGURES!!!

 10. Carter:



The leader of Noble Team and one of the coolest armor designs comes in at number 10. Not because he's the worst, but because it might be too obvious if he's number 1. I love the Commando armor, the blue color and the distinctive markings.