Skip to main content

The Jean Wave

So I went down to Manhattan today. Nothing new at toys r us, although the pegs were stocked with the Bucky wave.

I then went to midtown comics. And I found what I will be dubbing the Jean wave. The store had them for $12.99. And they had a least 5 of each.



The wave includes:
Jean Grey
AIM soildier
Ghost Rider
Thor
Sunfire
Captain Britain
Mystique
TEAM X Wolvie
And I think Namor.

It's a good time to be a marvel colector!
Let me know if you guys have any luck finding these.

I saw Namor and the A.I.M Soldier in Target yesterday.

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 Halo Micro Ops Wish list!

OK! So series 1 is in stores which consists in:




Warthog and Mongoose2 ODST Drop PodsGhost and Wolf Spider TurretBansheeFalconHigh Ground BunkerHigh Ground GateHigh Ground Tower We know Series 2 which comes out next year consist of these guys: