Skip to main content

Toy Haul NYC: Warpath on the loose!

This post is a kind of addendum to this video I made. I forgot to mention all the Warpaths I've seen.



This Sunday on my back home from work, I decided to visit the Target closest to my house. And LO! and BEHOLD! I saw Warpath and Ms. Marvel staring at me from the pegs. Since I had picked up 2 Warpaths before I decided to leave them on the shelves.




Later that night I went out to see if I could pick up the Marvel Select Juggernaut, so I decided to hit the Toys R Us at Times Square and then head to Midtown Comics since I haven't checked the store for Juggies.
And LO! and BEHOLD! who do I see staring at me from the pegs, crying BUY ME!

Warpath.



I didn't find Juggy, but I did pick up a sweet Jean Grey to go with my Capcom Cyclops.One of my viewers got a little upset at me for trying to turn a profit. I mentioned my Scalper post. I hope he reads it.

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 Halo Micro Ops Wish list!

OK! So series 1 is in stores which consists in:




Warthog and Mongoose2 ODST Drop PodsGhost and Wolf Spider TurretBansheeFalconHigh Ground BunkerHigh Ground GateHigh Ground Tower We know Series 2 which comes out next year consist of these guys: