Skip to main content

Toy Sightings 03-25-11

I can't exactly classify this a s a toy haul. Since I only picked up one figure. The variant. I was gonna pick up the Grey Hulk which was awesome. I have the Red Hulk, got the Green Secret Wars Hulk so the Grey would be perfect. Each Hulk would be different. But I decided to wait until Sunday.

They also had Moon Knight which I really wanted. But again I will wait.



Here's what they had:

  • Black Panther
  • Black Widow
  • Jean
  • X-School Wolvie
  • Thor
  • Old Cap
  • Bucky
  • Moon Knight
  • Vision
  • Silver Surfer
  • Union Jack
  • A.I.M. Soldier
  • Grey Hulk
  • Secret Wars Wolvie/Torch
  • Secret Wars Doom/Absorbing Man.

Happy Hunting if you decide not to wait. I found this at the target in Queens Place.


Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 Halo Micro Ops Wish list!

OK! So series 1 is in stores which consists in:




Warthog and Mongoose2 ODST Drop PodsGhost and Wolf Spider TurretBansheeFalconHigh Ground BunkerHigh Ground GateHigh Ground Tower We know Series 2 which comes out next year consist of these guys: