Skip to main content

Marvel Universe On Ebay! By Yours Truly!

Click on the title of the post to be swept away to my ebay page!

If you have been reading my blog you know that I mention a lot about my business and selling toys. Every so often when I list new stuff I will make a post about it. I hope it's not annoying. LOL



I once got the comment that "I can get that in the store" by one of my YouTube subscribers. But one of the reasons I list what I do is to make it available to those who can't get it.

Just this week I sold a Union Jack figure, and while 10 dollars won't make me rich. The sale will make some one happy.

If you decide to buy Thank you for your patronage. And if you have any questions, just ask.

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 Halo Micro Ops Wish list!

OK! So series 1 is in stores which consists in:




Warthog and Mongoose2 ODST Drop PodsGhost and Wolf Spider TurretBansheeFalconHigh Ground BunkerHigh Ground GateHigh Ground Tower We know Series 2 which comes out next year consist of these guys: