Skip to main content

Revision cases are the Beez Nees!

I think everyone can agree with me that when Marvel Universe came out it was kinda bad. Big hands, stumpy bodies, ugly punisher heads. I never even thought of picking up the line back then.

The first time I saw Ms. Marvel I was surprised because there hadn't been a female figure in the line. So it peaked some of my interest. But this time it wasn't the scuplts that were bad it was the price. Which I guess in my disinterest I never noticed before.

When I saw Team X, Wolvie, Juggernaut and Colossus on the pegs at Target, I was interested. I remember seeing Gambit and Deadpool at Toys R Us times Square and not picking them up because I wasn't into collecting them (now I'm kicking myself!) and I also didn't see them as figures that would be hard to get like Thanos (which I also saw at Target).

But fear not mear mortal! Revision cases are here!

I'm sure that other lines have this like Star wats and G.I. Joe, but as I satated before ToyBiz never did anything like this. Which would have been awesome!

I don't get why the toy industry doesn't look back and see something that was a hit ( like the Transformers commemorative editions) and re-release it again. But then again I don't work for a toy company, but I try to think like one.

So Big Bad Toy Store has some listings for revision cases. I'll tell you what I want.

2011 Series 2 Revision 04..Thanos, Black Costume Spider-man, Human Torch and The Wrecker!

There are other revision cases, and I've seen some familiar ones like the "Bucky" wave and the "Jean" wave. And also the wave where I picked up Archangel and The Thing.

 I like that it's a great way for people to catch up in there collecting.

I have to admit that the collector in me makes me go back and even pick up figures that I find sub-par, just to have them in my collection. But the ones that I like a lot I usually pick up multiples when they are on sale.

I'm gonna keep my eye on BBTS and when ever I find a revision case out there I will use the proper designation.

I'm such a nerd....

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 Halo Micro Ops Wish list!

OK! So series 1 is in stores which consists in:




Warthog and Mongoose2 ODST Drop PodsGhost and Wolf Spider TurretBansheeFalconHigh Ground BunkerHigh Ground GateHigh Ground Tower We know Series 2 which comes out next year consist of these guys:

Top 10 Halo Reach Figures!!!

To end the year of doom 2012, I'm making this list and checking it twice.

Sadly the most you will find in stores is series 6. All these figures are awesome. EVEN THE SABRE PILOT!!! (with his obnoxious eyebrows).

So here you go, from 10 to 1...

MY TOP 10 HALO REACH ACTION FIGURES!!!

 10. Carter:



The leader of Noble Team and one of the coolest armor designs comes in at number 10. Not because he's the worst, but because it might be too obvious if he's number 1. I love the Commando armor, the blue color and the distinctive markings.