Skip to main content

Target Sale!: Selected Hasbro Figures are $6.99 Apr 17-23

Selected G.I. Joe, Star Wars, Thor and Iron Man figures are $6.99 for this week. I hope that includes the Marvel Universe figures too. I would rather get them at half price. But hey a dollars a dollar, just ask any old coupon clipping mom.

I was upset to find out that last Friday and Saturday Toys R Us had a Buy 1 get one half off on the Star Wars figures.

Happy Hunting!

Oh Yeah, the G-Man told me that some Wal*Marts already have the Thor movie toys on clearance. How the line sucketh!

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 Halo Micro Ops Wish list!

OK! So series 1 is in stores which consists in:




Warthog and Mongoose2 ODST Drop PodsGhost and Wolf Spider TurretBansheeFalconHigh Ground BunkerHigh Ground GateHigh Ground Tower We know Series 2 which comes out next year consist of these guys: