Skip to main content

Toy Haul: 04-21-11

Seeing as my Blogger Buddy Iok, has been finding stuff at Marshall's. I decided to go out and visit Marshall's, T.J. Maxx and Lot Less to see if they had any Marvel Universe figures or Wolverine Origins figures in their stores.

I picked up the Iron Man Rolling Battle Headquarters! Ever since I saw this at Toy Fair last year I wanted it. But when I saw that Target had it for $49.99 I had to pass. Luckily good things go to those who wait, especially when it comes to movie toys. lol


Why fly when you can roll!



After looking at the back I decided that this was the perfect vehicle for my Marvel Universe figures. Since days before I had bought that skate park thing for exactly the same reason. (To take pictures of my figures with it.)

All your base belongs to us.

The Iron Man that comes with this vehicle is teh suck, but I did not buy this vehicle for the figure. The figure has a ball jointed neck, swivel shoulders. The legs are connected to the hips by a swivel joint, hinged knees and ball jointed ankles. There is some extra armor for the figure, but you don't really need it.


25 dollars is a good price, but 16.99 is better!
I also picked up a Mercenary Wraith Figure too. But this would be the 3rd time I picked that figure up. I would recommend this to any Marvel Fan since we will be getting a vehicle for Cap in the future.

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 Halo Micro Ops Wish list!

OK! So series 1 is in stores which consists in:




Warthog and Mongoose2 ODST Drop PodsGhost and Wolf Spider TurretBansheeFalconHigh Ground BunkerHigh Ground GateHigh Ground Tower We know Series 2 which comes out next year consist of these guys:

Top 10 Halo Reach Figures!!!

To end the year of doom 2012, I'm making this list and checking it twice.

Sadly the most you will find in stores is series 6. All these figures are awesome. EVEN THE SABRE PILOT!!! (with his obnoxious eyebrows).

So here you go, from 10 to 1...

MY TOP 10 HALO REACH ACTION FIGURES!!!

 10. Carter:



The leader of Noble Team and one of the coolest armor designs comes in at number 10. Not because he's the worst, but because it might be too obvious if he's number 1. I love the Commando armor, the blue color and the distinctive markings.