Skip to main content

Toy Haul: I caught a case!

I have been visiting 2 targets for the past week going back and forth between the 2. The First Target is my Lucky one at Queens Place. And the second one is the one in the Skyview Center.
Queens Place

SkyView Center


I've had nominal success at both. But I feel that some of my blog readers are showing up. Which I guess is a good thing. I put out this information to help people, and entertain myself. So on Sunday I picked up an accessory of sorts...

Sk8Park?

I got this at Walgreens for 7 dollars and change. I 'm gonna use it as a back drop for my figures, I can fit them on the steps and that way I can take a good group picture without any characters being obscured.

On Tuesday (Monday's my day off.) I went to queens place and picked up Sunfire, or Marvel's Sunfire as he's labeled. I believe that there was a Captain Britain and a Mystique. But since I already have them I passed.

So Wednesday I alternated and went to the SkyView Target, but what was waiting for me was total Fail.
Does whatever an Iron can!
Yes there were 2 Bucky's, a Union jack and an Iron Patriot, but the rest of the stuff there was Extremist Iron Man. This is the kind of thing I hate to see because I'm sure it's evident to everybody looking at this pic that somebody has been returning these figures.

I took note that there were more figures in the back, but I didn't want to bug anybody. Which was strange because the employees during the "Target Huddle" were asking me if I needed help with something. But I wanted to leave it up to the Universe for me to find some cool new figures.

On Friday I went back to Queens Place and I got "Lucky" and I found the Secret Wars #1 Comic Pack with Captain America/Klaw! I was elated! It was one per case.
And finally today Saturday I went back to Skyview and I was met with the same "wall of fail". But I decided to bug an employee and get some figures from the back.

I can tell you one thing. The employees at the Queens Place Target seemed reluctant to help on Friday when I was looking for the BTTF DeLorean with the G-Man. But the Skyview guys haven't been corrupted by that...yet.

So I caught a case!
A case of the toyzies
I was surprised by the small size of the box, and if I could afford it I would have taken the whole case. It was nice.

I did learn some things.

  • Hasbro ships them to Target from Chino California. And then Target ships them to the NYC stores from Amsterdam NY.
  • Each box comes with 12 figures.
  • This case was labeled Asst W6R2
  • It contains the following figures.




  • Red Hulk
  • Daredevil Variant
  • Yellowjacket
  • Bullseye
  • Mystique




  • Archangel
  • Havok
  • Iron Spider-Man
  • Ghost Rider
  • Constrictor
  • Team X Wolverine and
  • Captain Britain


So naturally I took the Archangel, A fellow collector wanted the Vision Variant but it was not in the case. I also picked up another Team X Wolverine. I figured that since the Universe or my gut was telling me last time that I should have asked them to bring out a case, so that's what I did this time.

I'm really looking for the Green Hulk and another Thing. But I did pick up a Ronin at the Queens Plaza Target. But I don't remember which day.

Well next week I'm on vacation, so I'm gonna be busy doing stuff. As well as getting some good rest. I hope there is a sale tomorrow seeing how Easter is 2 weeks away. But we shall see. Good Luck Out There!

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 Halo Micro Ops Wish list!

OK! So series 1 is in stores which consists in:




Warthog and Mongoose2 ODST Drop PodsGhost and Wolf Spider TurretBansheeFalconHigh Ground BunkerHigh Ground GateHigh Ground Tower We know Series 2 which comes out next year consist of these guys: