Skip to main content

Toy Haul: Target 2 Packs are $3.24!

Click To Believe!
Earlier this week I went to Target and I saw the label. But when I scanned it and punched in the DCPI it came up as $12.99 which is too much for my blood.

But this price is just perfect. This is the cheapest I've ever seen Marvel Universe Figures. The pack to get is the Wolverine one, since it's a unique head sculpt.

I think that this Sunday we should be getting the 2 for 10 sale again. If I'm wrong this time. Then I guess I'll just check every week.

Good Luck!

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 Halo Micro Ops Wish list!

OK! So series 1 is in stores which consists in:




Warthog and Mongoose2 ODST Drop PodsGhost and Wolf Spider TurretBansheeFalconHigh Ground BunkerHigh Ground GateHigh Ground Tower We know Series 2 which comes out next year consist of these guys: