Skip to main content

Giant Size X-Men Boxset!

I finally got my grubby little scalper paws on the X-Men box set!

The retail price was $40.99, which if you calculate each figure at $7.99 would be $47.94. So I saved! well just a little bit. :(

There is a variant edition of this box set but, there were only 2 at the Toys R Us I went to, and I compared paint jobs between them and I didn't notice any variation. (But maybe Trench or Paste Pot got to them first?)

I'm wondering if I should even review this set,  the figures all has cosmetic changes that can be visible through the little window on the box. I'm familiar with the articulation of all these figures. But I also want to do a side by side comparison for the gallery.

Should I open this treasure? Or keep it boxed? Let me know.








Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 Halo Micro Ops Wish list!

OK! So series 1 is in stores which consists in:




Warthog and Mongoose2 ODST Drop PodsGhost and Wolf Spider TurretBansheeFalconHigh Ground BunkerHigh Ground GateHigh Ground Tower We know Series 2 which comes out next year consist of these guys: