Skip to main content

Dark Threat Hydra Soldier is a Dark Threat to my wallet!

Hooray! Wave 2 of the Cap movie figures is out in Toys R Us. So Far I have been picking these figures up from the Disney Store, for the elegant price of $9.95.

The regular figures are about the same price in Toys R Us, but if you're looking for a good deal try Target. But good luck finding anything that isn't..
This Guy
So on Toyark a member made a post that he had picked up the Dark Threat Hydra Soldier, and since I'm cool with The Universe I found him...and then I put him back!

Get this the price on the figure was $17.49. 17.49??!!! For a deluxe figure?!

I would rather pick up another First Class comic pack! (By the way they had the First Class minimates.)

I know that the cost of oil went up, but WOW! When it gets to expensive to collect these figures, I will be done.

By the way if you're interested Crossbones and the Red Skull are 1 per pack. But my favorite figures of the line are USAgent and Bucky Cap.

Good Hunting!

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 Halo Micro Ops Wish list!

OK! So series 1 is in stores which consists in:




Warthog and Mongoose2 ODST Drop PodsGhost and Wolf Spider TurretBansheeFalconHigh Ground BunkerHigh Ground GateHigh Ground Tower We know Series 2 which comes out next year consist of these guys:

Top 10 Halo Reach Figures!!!

To end the year of doom 2012, I'm making this list and checking it twice.

Sadly the most you will find in stores is series 6. All these figures are awesome. EVEN THE SABRE PILOT!!! (with his obnoxious eyebrows).

So here you go, from 10 to 1...

MY TOP 10 HALO REACH ACTION FIGURES!!!

 10. Carter:



The leader of Noble Team and one of the coolest armor designs comes in at number 10. Not because he's the worst, but because it might be too obvious if he's number 1. I love the Commando armor, the blue color and the distinctive markings.