Skip to main content

Just The Captain I Was Looking For!

Way back when Fantastic Four was gonna come out, I had spotted one of these picture books in a store in Penn Station. It's been a while since I've been giddy about books.

This first book just takes you through Steve's recruitment and eventual transformation.

This second sees Steve, confront Hydra for the first time.

I'm glad the original costume shows up in the film.

These books were 3.99 at Target, I haven't read them yet, but I will tonight. I will also keep an eye out for more picture books. Let me know where ya find them!

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 Halo Micro Ops Wish list!

OK! So series 1 is in stores which consists in:




Warthog and Mongoose2 ODST Drop PodsGhost and Wolf Spider TurretBansheeFalconHigh Ground BunkerHigh Ground GateHigh Ground Tower We know Series 2 which comes out next year consist of these guys: