Skip to main content

Is Power Man in New York?!!

On Labor Day I went to the biggest Toys R Us in New York, Times Square!!

So to my surprise I found a Deadpool/Taskmaster comic pack, and I was surprised that I've been seening more of these in that store, given that they were so rare when they first came out. And then I saw this..

Entertainment Earth has these out of stock
I have seen a big amount of the Wolvie/Samurai, but I guess it's natural. My money is on the Spidey/Britain being the peg warmer, but seeing that this would be a new release I'm sure it will be hard to find both of them at first.
 Oh well let me know if you find these. I will check Ebay and Youtube to see if anyone has found them.

SWEET CHRISTMAS!!

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 Halo Micro Ops Wish list!

OK! So series 1 is in stores which consists in:




Warthog and Mongoose2 ODST Drop PodsGhost and Wolf Spider TurretBansheeFalconHigh Ground BunkerHigh Ground GateHigh Ground Tower We know Series 2 which comes out next year consist of these guys: