Skip to main content

Toy Haul: Marvel Universe Wave 15 found in Target!!

Because today is Wednesday (comic book day) I decided to visit my local target, (the one I get lucky at) and see if they had the new wave of Marvel Universe.

And boy did Lady Luck show me her Lady Lumps!

Still Not Liking The Art!


Shiny Metallic Name!

Who's this guy?

Good Face, not so good leg.

X-Force is almost complete. Just need Archangel!

They just had to put Captain America on the package! Otherwise who would buy him?

The ones I was looking to get were X-23 and Steve Rogers. I picked up an extra one of each and threw them on my Ebay store as auctions. Good luck!

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 Halo Micro Ops Wish list!

OK! So series 1 is in stores which consists in:




Warthog and Mongoose2 ODST Drop PodsGhost and Wolf Spider TurretBansheeFalconHigh Ground BunkerHigh Ground GateHigh Ground Tower We know Series 2 which comes out next year consist of these guys: