Skip to main content

Toy Run: Deadpool/Taskmaster..If you Missed it

THERE ARE 2 DEAPOOLS!..said Picard.
 Today I went to the Mall, and decided to check Target. Now, this is "Trench's" domain I know better than to go to this store because I rarely find anything here. But since I was going to the Applebee's that's in the same mall. So I said let me check. And to my surprise I saw this comic pack. This is the first time I've seen it in Target. But it's a good thing. Same goes for the Wolverine/Silver Samurai pack. So if you had trouble finding this comic pack in the past. Don't fret.

That's one of the things I love about the line, It doesn't matter when you get into the line you'll be able to find all the figures you need.
Target Atlantic Ave in Brooklyn

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 Halo Micro Ops Wish list!

OK! So series 1 is in stores which consists in:




Warthog and Mongoose2 ODST Drop PodsGhost and Wolf Spider TurretBansheeFalconHigh Ground BunkerHigh Ground GateHigh Ground Tower We know Series 2 which comes out next year consist of these guys: