Skip to main content

I Picked Up The New Thor Figure With Base!





I'm re-editing this post because the first time I did it, was through my phone, and some elements didn't appear.

This is basically the same Series 2 Thor, (who is also a pegwarmer) with some different paint apps. He's got black gloves and a gold line going down the center of his loincloth. The base lights up but not enough to illuminate the front of the figure.

At 20 dollars a pop, this is a no go. Just like the hall of armor I expect these to go on clearance in the future. But knowing TRU it will be a long time coming. BUY LOW!

I haven't seen any reviews on Youtube so that means the fans aren't biting. I wanted Hulk but he was sold out. Depending on the molds of the next figures this line will either thrive or die.

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 Halo Micro Ops Wish list!

OK! So series 1 is in stores which consists in:




Warthog and Mongoose2 ODST Drop PodsGhost and Wolf Spider TurretBansheeFalconHigh Ground BunkerHigh Ground GateHigh Ground Tower We know Series 2 which comes out next year consist of these guys: