Skip to main content

Toy Haul: Future Foundation and Guardians Of The Galaxy at Toys R Us.

I had already picked up The regular (pegwarming) Fantastic Four Team Pack. So imagine my surprise when I went to the Times Square Store and Found these!


Future Foundation

And The Guardians of the Galaxy for the low price of $22.99
They also had the new Spider-Man figures. But I will pick those up when there is a sale....LIKE THE ONE AT TARGET!
The Cosmic Spider Man has a great design, but no articulation

And with the MacGargan Venom I could have done without the shoulder tentacles
I went to Midtown Comics and Forbidden Planet. Where I also did an long overdue comic run and picked up some reading material.
X-Men 1E Remastered

 And Essential X-Men 9: The beginning of Jim Lee's run!

These stores both had the metallic Absorbing Man so I was right in saying that the Human Version is the Variant. Lucky Me!

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 Halo Micro Ops Wish list!

OK! So series 1 is in stores which consists in:




Warthog and Mongoose2 ODST Drop PodsGhost and Wolf Spider TurretBansheeFalconHigh Ground BunkerHigh Ground GateHigh Ground Tower We know Series 2 which comes out next year consist of these guys: