Skip to main content

That's just Prime! TRU Sale Dec 23-24

I love Christmas! it's no longer a sad holiday because of all the new stuff that starts showing up! And the Toy Sales! Next  week I expect a 2 for 11.99 sale. And I've been looking for the Mr. Sinister/Adam Warlock comic packs. But instead I found the Gladiator from the revision case. And the last of the Iron Man 2 figures! (whiplash, mandarin, etc).

Happy Hunting! And thanks to the people who have bought from my store.


These are a good place to start! And don't forget Starscream.
I want to be as lucky as this guy on Facebook!

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 Halo Micro Ops Wish list!

OK! So series 1 is in stores which consists in:




Warthog and Mongoose2 ODST Drop PodsGhost and Wolf Spider TurretBansheeFalconHigh Ground BunkerHigh Ground GateHigh Ground Tower We know Series 2 which comes out next year consist of these guys: