Skip to main content

Halo Anniversary Series 2: Just when I thought I was Out they pull me back in!

McFarlane!!!


I was on the hunt in New York City. My good internet buddy Likeit's1985 wants a blue Ghost Rider. Me, being who I am, love the thrill of the hunt. So I decided to check Midtown Comics and (wait for it!) LO AND BEHOLD! I saw some of the figures from the Anniversay series 2.

  • Master Chief
  • Spartan Mark VI
  • Guilty Spark and Sentinel
I love McFarlane's Toys Halo Reach figures because of the scale. I was looking at some old reviews of some Halo figures on mwctoys.com and I realised that the EVA is very ugly and I would not be collecting the line.

While at the store I took a Kat figure and compaired it to Master Chief. And I was pleasantly surprised that the Chief was bigger. I measured her to the white spartan and he was as big as MC. I know that Mickey (who I want) is about Dutch's size and is too small for the Halo Reach scale.

So If Mcfarlane keeps the scales relative to each line (this one belongs in the Halo 3 universe and this new figure will be in Halo Reach scale) I will pick up some new figures. But I won't be building any constructs that come with the figures. I love Dutch, but Cortana she can stay.

Does the Halo scale issue bug you? Let me know!

See Ya In The Toy Aisles!
John

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 Halo Micro Ops Wish list!

OK! So series 1 is in stores which consists in:




Warthog and Mongoose2 ODST Drop PodsGhost and Wolf Spider TurretBansheeFalconHigh Ground BunkerHigh Ground GateHigh Ground Tower We know Series 2 which comes out next year consist of these guys:

Top 10 Halo Reach Figures!!!

To end the year of doom 2012, I'm making this list and checking it twice.

Sadly the most you will find in stores is series 6. All these figures are awesome. EVEN THE SABRE PILOT!!! (with his obnoxious eyebrows).

So here you go, from 10 to 1...

MY TOP 10 HALO REACH ACTION FIGURES!!!

 10. Carter:



The leader of Noble Team and one of the coolest armor designs comes in at number 10. Not because he's the worst, but because it might be too obvious if he's number 1. I love the Commando armor, the blue color and the distinctive markings.