Skip to main content

Marvel Universe Wave 18!

According to Entertainment Earth these figures should be hitting in August. But with my year of Marvel Universe toy experience I say that they will come out sooner! Should take a month for the figures to arrive from China. I say mid to late July.

Looking forward to new Hulk, Beast and Beta Ray Bill.
The case pack is as follows.

  • 1x Ghost Rider
  •  2x Incredible Hulk
  •  2x Astonishing Beast
  •  2x Beta Ray Bill
  •  2x Kraven The Hunter
  •  2x Ultimate Spider-Man (wonder who will be the variant?)
  •  1x Hulk

So the figures to grab will be Hulk and the Spider-Man variant. I'm not a fan of the Miles Morales costume but I will be if I see him.

See Ya In The Toy Aisles!

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 Halo Micro Ops Wish list!

OK! So series 1 is in stores which consists in:




Warthog and Mongoose2 ODST Drop PodsGhost and Wolf Spider TurretBansheeFalconHigh Ground BunkerHigh Ground GateHigh Ground Tower We know Series 2 which comes out next year consist of these guys: