Skip to main content

Halo Reach Action Figures On Clearance!! TRU, Target and Kmart!

Ok True believers, remember a few weeks ago I told you that Kmart had put their Halo Reach 2 Packs on Clearance?



Well they upped the ante and added a 50% off sale to that. So a single 2 pack or armor pack will cost you $8.50!!!




If only I would have known ahead of time!! I hope you guys can take advantage of this too. Kmart's sale ends on the 14th of July!

Target has reduced the cost of the Halo Reach Action figure 3 packs and 2 packs also!!! I feel sorry for whoever bought these at full price. The Mongooses have been reduced also, but I think it's back to $21.99.






And finally Toys R Us, has reduced the Ghost and the Warthog Vehicle sets to $14.98!! That's the cost of a regular Target Halo Reach Figure!!!





Stick with me troops, my ability to find discounts has no rival!!


Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 Halo Micro Ops Wish list!

OK! So series 1 is in stores which consists in:




Warthog and Mongoose2 ODST Drop PodsGhost and Wolf Spider TurretBansheeFalconHigh Ground BunkerHigh Ground GateHigh Ground Tower We know Series 2 which comes out next year consist of these guys: