Skip to main content

Top 5 Halo Micro Ops Wish list!

OK! So series 1 is in stores which consists in:




  1. Warthog and Mongoose
  2. 2 ODST Drop Pods
  3. Ghost and Wolf Spider Turret
  4. Banshee
  5. Falcon
  6. High Ground Bunker
  7. High Ground Gate
  8. High Ground Tower
We know Series 2 which comes out next year consist of these guys:




 The Figure pack To the upper right hand corner  Includes Jorge and Jun! And the Gausshog comes with Kat!




That's most of the stuff already displayed at New York Toy Fair....




So I'm gonna go and write down  My Top 5 Halo vehicles that I wish McFarlane Toys would make!!!

Number 5: UNSC Sabre



Halo Reach was the video game that introduced the Sabre and flying missions (which I hear are a pain in the butt) into the Halo Universe. Mega Blok fans votes for this vehicle to be made in blok form. Now it's time to have it in Micro Ops form.

Chances Of This Happening: Very likely

Number 4: Covenant Spirit



Whenever you're defending Reach from the Covenant, these ships drop by to say hello....AND UNLOAD A BUNCH OF COVIE TROOPS!

I like the wishbone design, and I still can't tell what's the front and what's the back. Still this ship will be seeing itself come to life in Mega Bloks form. Let's see who can make it first!!

Chances Of This Happening: Likely

Number 3: Covenant Phantom



The Phantom is an oddly shaped ship. It looks like a big bug. It made some famous appearances as the ship that the ODST use to escape the glassing of New Mombasa, and it's the ship that attacks Emile while he's at the seat of a MAC cannon.

This ship exists as a very expensive Mega Bloks set (about $100.00 in Toys R Us) And I imagine that in Micro Ops it would be much cheaper.

Chances Of This Happening: Likely

Number 2: UNSC Pelican



The workhorse of the UNSC Marines and New Mombasa Police. This thing is capable of atmospheric re-entry. You've never been able to pilot it, in any of the games. But when McFarlane makes it you will be....you will be.

The Mega Blok kit is right up there with the Phantom (pricey) and you can still find in in Toys R Us stores. The only thing is the Micro Ops one will allow you to hook up a warthog to it's tail. Isn't that right Todd?

Chances Of This Happening: Very Likely (What's a Warthog without a Pelican?!")


And the Number 1 vehicle on my wish list.......get ready for it.......are you ready, already?!!


UNSC FOWARD UNTO DAWN!!




For me any Frigate would do. The Savannah, The Grafton, In Amber Clad, etc. But the name would increase the chances of it being sold. Mega Bloks already has one awaiting release. And there will be a new Halo live action series with the same name.

The Mega Bloks one is very expensive and horribly disproportionate. I have seen people build this thing on Youtube with Lego blocks.




In terms of size, McFarlane can sell it in 2 pieces for a lower price. And have it scale accurate. Big play sets like the Millennium Falcon and G.I. Joe's The P.I.T. are very tough sells in the toy industry. So I won't hold my breath.

Sure it's gonna be tough to display but It will look way cooler than Hasbro's ugly SDCC Exclusive Super Helicarrier.



Chances Of This Happening: Very Unlikely

And that's it! Other vehicles that I would like to see are:
The UNSC Hornet, The UNSC Gremlin and the Spade. These are smaller vehicles that I'm sure with time we will see. Halo Micro Ops needs all the ground vehicles it can get, so the chances of these being made are not as bad as the flying vehicles mentioned above.

Any of you guys in favor of these vehicles? Am I missing something? Tell me, don't be shy, I can't bite.






Popular Posts

New Stuff For "The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes" Cartoon

While watching the special features on the Avengers DVD's they announced new looks and new characters for the series, which is awesome!

I like the series and the way they tackle stories for the Marvel Universe. The Ultimates line of comics did the same thing, but somehow they got it wrong. These guys got it right.

Halo: New York Toy Fair 2012

Wow! I didn't expect much from McFarlane but I am impressed. Even though my toy heart was broken by the realization that Halo Reach ends with series 6 ( I expected an unhelmeted Emile and Noble Six? in Series 7) But as long as the scale of the new stuff sticks with Reach I'll be happy. If not I hope the quality control gets better.

Here's the stuff I'm excited for!


Super Hero Squad Online Review

If you haven't gotten my open invitation to the beta, and accepted it. You're missing out on being a Marvel Super Hero. Unlike DC's MMORPG you can play as Thor, or Spider-Man if you wanted to. But lets go into the review shall we.

Captain America and Wolverine: Marvel Universe Greatest Battles Comic Pack

Lo! There came a day when I decided to do a written review and it was good! Or so I think.


Size Comparison - Halo Reach Video Series

I love the Halo Reach line of figures from McFarlane Toys. I don't know why I didn't jump on the bandwagon earlier.

But I've always gotten into toy lines after or near the end of their run. I don't know why, it just is.

Anyway..



Toy Topic: How much are your toys worth?

I was out doing stuff today and I ran into a old friend.

Top 10 Halo Reach Figures!!!

To end the year of doom 2012, I'm making this list and checking it twice.

Sadly the most you will find in stores is series 6. All these figures are awesome. EVEN THE SABRE PILOT!!! (with his obnoxious eyebrows).

So here you go, from 10 to 1...

MY TOP 10 HALO REACH ACTION FIGURES!!!

 10. Carter:



The leader of Noble Team and one of the coolest armor designs comes in at number 10. Not because he's the worst, but because it might be too obvious if he's number 1. I love the Commando armor, the blue color and the distinctive markings.

Carter - Series 5 Halo Reach Action Figure Review

*****Carter Series 5*****  Halo Reach Action Figure MSRP $11.99 from Mcfarlane Toys (with new Spartan Laser)
"Sierra 259 is the commander of the special warfare group Noble Team. And this time, he's bringing a Spartan Laser to the fight!"
DESCRIPTION AND FEATURES:
This figure represents the spartan II class and stands at about 5 inches tall. Carter comes with the standard grenade and the new Spartan laser. The figure features 28 points of articulation and Carter's
armor comes in blue and grey.