Skip to main content

Inotia 4 and Agent Dash Free Android Games Review

The Chronicles Of Inotia IV on the Android gets 5 Stars!

My Review on Google Play


Unlike the Aforementioned "Epic Warriors" This game is a true RPG in all the sense of the Word.
There is a story with dialogue and cut scenes. Beautiful Japanese-esque art for the character designs. And a great menu for equipping inventory onto your characters.

Problems that come up is the fact that you can't always connect to the specialty shop. And I find the abilities menu a bit confusing. You can assign tasks for a character to learn, but I'm not clear on the requirements.

Also sometimes my character will get stuck in gaps in the walls. The controls and other things will obscure your view of him. And it's hard sometimes to walk over something a monster dropped, when you character is going around in squares. But I can tolerate that.

And you know what the best part is...you can play this game underground!
Highly recommended!

I woder where parts I - III are?




Agent Dash on the Android gets 4 Stars!



If you like The Flash from DC Comics..

You'll like this game. You can jump, slide and shoot while dashing (and being dashing also, lolz) but the frustrating part is that there are no check points in the first stage of the game.

 After leaving the jungle for an underground lair if I die, I start all over again. So that makes me want to uninstall the game.

It looks good though. This is the first android game that feels like a Playstation game or an Xbox one. I'll try it a few times.

But I only have room in my phone for the best!



Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 Halo Micro Ops Wish list!

OK! So series 1 is in stores which consists in:




Warthog and Mongoose2 ODST Drop PodsGhost and Wolf Spider TurretBansheeFalconHigh Ground BunkerHigh Ground GateHigh Ground Tower We know Series 2 which comes out next year consist of these guys:

Top 10 Halo Reach Figures!!!

To end the year of doom 2012, I'm making this list and checking it twice.

Sadly the most you will find in stores is series 6. All these figures are awesome. EVEN THE SABRE PILOT!!! (with his obnoxious eyebrows).

So here you go, from 10 to 1...

MY TOP 10 HALO REACH ACTION FIGURES!!!

 10. Carter:



The leader of Noble Team and one of the coolest armor designs comes in at number 10. Not because he's the worst, but because it might be too obvious if he's number 1. I love the Commando armor, the blue color and the distinctive markings.