Skip to main content

What Action figures I Look Forward To In 2013

Hey Gang, it's your absentee reviewer Aries0083! LOL


Toy Fair was last month, and to me it was a big disappointment. A whole bunch of letdowns with a side of "That's cancelled!"

So far this year I have bought a few Halo Reach and Halo 4 figures. But nothing new. That says a lot of my outlook on this current action figure year.

There are a few things though that I will pick up when I see them. And These are.....


The Wolverine Action Figures:

Most of the X-men related stuff we are getting looks bad. But I look forward to getting the various Wolverine and Logan figures in the line. (As long as they aren't ugly) And quite possible Rogue, and Cyclops from the Wolverine Legends line. I would like to have Puck. But Sabertooth and Emma Frost are to gnarly to look at.




Halo 4:

Seeing as Micro Ops has been cancelled the only Halo stuff I look forward to is the Elite Ranger, the Spartans and if he has a good face sculpt, Commander Lasky. I would have gotten Keys if he didn't look so awful.




The Didact I have to see in person. I like the idea of the swappable head, but the scale and the look of the final product have to win me over.

Marvel Legends:

I still want Deadpool when I find him. Archangel, and Wolverine. Maybe Sentry when I see him in person. But the others aren't that memorable to me. And I still hate the fact that they reduced the Build A Figure to small characters.



Legends is Back! Yeah right. I understand that the cost of plastic has gone up. But bigger scale doesn't mean instant sales. Just look at the Spider-Man 6 inch line from a few years ago. The one with the Max Gargan Venom and weird Juggernaut.

Marvel Universe:

My interest in Marvel Universe has plummeted mostly due to the fact that figures aren't that hard to get if you are a steady collector. I have yet to see a Professor X in any store. And of the new ones the only ones I want are.

Puck
Juggernaut Colossus
Jim Lee's Rogue
Jubilee
Beta Ray Bill
FF Spidey




I'm waiting to find these cheap, but my mind keeps hoping for a 2 for $12.00 sale. But all Toys R Us is doing is a buy 1 get one 40% off. Oh well as they say on the Internet.. Deal with it!:(

Star Wars Black:

I'm not the Star Wars guy in my family, but I'd like to have these in hand before deciding to pay for them. I'm interested in Luke, the Sandtrooper and R2-D2.




That's It!

So before I go I want to say that I've been very busy lately, that and the fact that I have nothing to buy, means I've been saving money.

I have been playing a whole bunch of video games that I will review in the future. (Destroy Gunners is AWESOME!)



But the future of Action Figures looks bleak to me. Last year I was braving the Winter cold to get my hands on some Halo reach figures.



NCF means something along the lines of discontinued

This year during winter all I have to look forward to is Iron Man Legends and Assemblers in stores. Lame. ( I like the Iron Monger, but it's not worth buying some up scaled Marvel Universe figures and a cheap Ultron)



But as I like to say. I'M STILL ALIVE!!
Check me out on Facebook, under Aries0083 fans. I'm John Classified, and I approve of this message.

See Ya!

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 Halo Micro Ops Wish list!

OK! So series 1 is in stores which consists in:




Warthog and Mongoose2 ODST Drop PodsGhost and Wolf Spider TurretBansheeFalconHigh Ground BunkerHigh Ground GateHigh Ground Tower We know Series 2 which comes out next year consist of these guys:

Top 10 Halo Reach Figures!!!

To end the year of doom 2012, I'm making this list and checking it twice.

Sadly the most you will find in stores is series 6. All these figures are awesome. EVEN THE SABRE PILOT!!! (with his obnoxious eyebrows).

So here you go, from 10 to 1...

MY TOP 10 HALO REACH ACTION FIGURES!!!

 10. Carter:



The leader of Noble Team and one of the coolest armor designs comes in at number 10. Not because he's the worst, but because it might be too obvious if he's number 1. I love the Commando armor, the blue color and the distinctive markings.