Skip to main content

Editorial - Less updates on this Blog.

I have been thinking about closing the blog, since the years working on it haven't given me the results that I wanted.

Also because I have no toylines that I like right now, its been tougher to keep updating the blog.

My interest has shifted towards video games. So I'm going to great a new blog dedicated to that.

I've also partnered with Zoomin entertainment on Youtube so I'll be creating content over there.

Thank you guys for your continued support.

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 Halo Micro Ops Wish list!

OK! So series 1 is in stores which consists in:




Warthog and Mongoose2 ODST Drop PodsGhost and Wolf Spider TurretBansheeFalconHigh Ground BunkerHigh Ground GateHigh Ground Tower We know Series 2 which comes out next year consist of these guys: