Skip to main content

Target and Walmart reduce/rollback Titans Return Deluxes to $9.99/$9.98



If you're in the know like me you probably heard that wave 1 and wave 2 of  The Transformers Titans Return Line is sold out!



So in order to make room for Daddy (a.k.a Wave 3) these stores are clearing out what they have left in their warehouses. Which is good for us collectors.



I've been using a website called Brickseek to track which stores have new stock. My most sought out grail is of course my new mascot. Wolfwire. Of course I can't find him nowhere.



I have been starting to find Astrotrain and Alpha Trion. And Chromedome and Highbrow have joined them. But only once have I found Mindwipe.

So I say to you my fellow collector. Put your regular purchases on hold for the time being, and stock up on these cool guys. I've been putting a together a list of possible combinations that I can do now that getting a deluxe and a Titan Master costs as much as just getting a regular deluxe at Toys R Us or Walgreens. Wish me luck trying to make a pack of Wolfwires cheap.


Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 Halo Micro Ops Wish list!

OK! So series 1 is in stores which consists in:




Warthog and Mongoose2 ODST Drop PodsGhost and Wolf Spider TurretBansheeFalconHigh Ground BunkerHigh Ground GateHigh Ground Tower We know Series 2 which comes out next year consist of these guys:

Top 10 Halo Reach Figures!!!

To end the year of doom 2012, I'm making this list and checking it twice.

Sadly the most you will find in stores is series 6. All these figures are awesome. EVEN THE SABRE PILOT!!! (with his obnoxious eyebrows).

So here you go, from 10 to 1...

MY TOP 10 HALO REACH ACTION FIGURES!!!

 10. Carter:



The leader of Noble Team and one of the coolest armor designs comes in at number 10. Not because he's the worst, but because it might be too obvious if he's number 1. I love the Commando armor, the blue color and the distinctive markings.